Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week 6 Complete: Letter from David


Hola Familia!

Hoy es la dia que marks el dieziocho dia hasta yo salgo el CCM.  I want to leave already! haha   Just 18 more days and they're going to fly by.

Oh and Heches la gannas (not sure if thats how you spell it) but that is slang in Mexico, it means like "you can do it".  And Pedo means fart. if you wanted to know anyone.

This week was good. Nothing really that has been different. We switched classrooms last friday then we switched classrooms again 2 days ago! This is the 4th classroom I had have here! It because our first class was made into sister missionary dorm rooms then our other one was going to be for all the new english speaking missionaries then the kicked us out of our new old room because it was a big room.

We only have 5 in our district! Its pretty awesome. We're the only ones in the MTC with 5 in a distrito. Our zone got a new distrito yesterday. Finally after 6 weeks of being here we're not the "youngest" haha I know its bad to compare yourself to other missionaries but seeing the new distrcto and how their doing with spanish makes me realize how far I have actually come!

Its amazing how far I have come in spanish and the gosepl these past 6 weeks! Oh and there are SOOO many more missionaries here! The new 18 year old Elders and 19 year old sisters started coming yesterday! Its so packed! The cafeteria is always crowed now it kinda sucks. And the sisters are starting to grow in numbers to reach the Elders! Its insane.

And our new district is only going to be here for 6 weeks. They're lucky! If that was me I would be in Mexico now. But then again I dont think I know enough, so im glad im here for 9 weeks. But then again I wont know enough when I get there!

Our teacher was telling us, He went to Tijuana on his mission, He said that he had 1 white comp. all his mission and he barely saw another white missionary. If I get a mexican trainer when I first get there I might die....I won't really be able to comunicate with him haha but i guess I would learn spanish a whole lot faster!

Sorry this email isn't like my other ones! I don't really have anything to say because to be honest, i can't tell the days apart! They all blend together and it feels like I was just barely at this computer writing you guys last week! Time really does fly by pretty fast. In high school it seemed like time went by slow but now Im on my mission and I cant remember what happened each day. I'm becoming an old man! haha

Before any of you know it, I will be on that plane home, flying back to California to see ALL of you again. Then pretty short time after that...getting married:)

Well I got 2 more weeks of learning then I leave the following week. Hopefully I leave on time and get my visa in time!

A lot of missionaries that are going to Mexico lately have had trouble with Visas. They all got re-asigned temporary though. To like vegas or chicago. SO pray so that I will get my visa in time please! Cause I want to go to Mexico not sin city. haha

I love you all!

Write me some questions and I could answer them in my next email home! Ask me anything!

well I love you all!

Love,
David


If you wish to send David a letter, he prefers you write him via "Dear Elder.Com"  (please, no emails, while in the MTC.)

We suggest you get a free account at:  www.dearelder.com and send a letter to him ALL FREE while in the MTC.

His Mail Box (105), and Mission Code: Mex-Tamp.  
His Estimated Leaving Date is Jan 28, 2013.

or write him via snail mail:

Elder David McNamara
MTC Mailbox #105
Mex-Tamp 0128
2005 N 1900 E
Provo, UT 84604

No comments:

Post a Comment