Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 67: The Four Cousins ("The Posse") Out On Missions Simultaneously!

Hey family! I hope all is well.

I'm a little jealous that i missed out on the family reunion there in salt lake.  Sounded awesome, with so many cool experiences and stuff. With Blake's farewell and the 77th birthday for grandpa (McFerson). Awesome that most of the family could be there.  I'm so happy that in just a few weeks the whole little posse will be on missions.
Pictured Right:  The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? No, the four cousins:  Dustin Welch, David McNamara, Blake Simmons, and Justin Persinger. 

What a such cool time in life, right?  In the prime of our lives, dedicating 2 years to the Lord. What else can be better than that?

This week was alright. A lot of work in this area like always. We are working our butts off to try to find those people that are prepared by the Lord. We might have found one that is prepared. She was a referencia from a member that we received like 3 weeks ago.  This past Friday we finally went and visited her and it turned out that last week while she was in the main city, valles.  The missionaries contacted her and her mom, and they gave her a folleto of leccion 1 and she read it.  It's a small miracle that the missionaries contacted her there in the big city.  So i thought that was cool.

I feel like that the Lord guides us in every step of this work. Well it is His work.  But we go to houses and it just so happens to be that the whole family is ready to listen to us, or we are walking in the street and there's some person that needs help with something and we just so happen to be there in the perfect moment.

This week the Lord has answered my prayers for so many things.  I know without a doubt he always hears us and answers us.  Sometimes he waits a little to respond to our prayers but the thing is, he ALWAYS responds. This week he answered my prayers through a member that said something and i knew the Lord put those words in his mouth to answer my prayers.  I know the Lord is in charge and will never let us down. I love this work and I love my Savior.

And of course i love all of you. Have a good week!

Love,
Elder McNamara


                                                            "Okay, let's do this thing!"


No comments:

Post a Comment